Driver: Valtteri Bottas
Chassis / Engine: FW37-01 / PU106B Hybrid
Location: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, 4.655km
Objectives: Performance and Aero work
Weather: Warm and Dry
Air & track temps: 10 – 21ºC / 12 – 32ºC
Rod Nelson, Chief Test & Support Engineer: Today’s programme was similar to yesterday, as we try to get the drivers in the best position before heading to Australia. Due to this the focus was more on performance with a mixture of long and short runs rather than just reliability work. Both drivers have worked extremely hard throughout the test and the entire team have worked very well together. We are really looking forward to Melbourne.
Valtteri Bottas: It was a really good day and a great way to finish the test. One of the main points we have learnt is that the FW37 is very reliable. The car we are taking to Melbourne is very competitive and should make for an interesting start to the season. We have made the most out of our time testing and I need to say a really big thanks to the team, not only trackside but also everyone back at the factory as they have produced a really quick and reliable car.
Position Driver Team Best Time Best / Total Laps
1. V. Bottas WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING 1:23.063 33 / 89
2. S. Vettel Ferrari 1:23.469 48 / 129
3. F. Nasr Sauber 1:24.023 64 / 159
4. D. Ricciardo Red Bull 1:24.638 81 / 85
5. S. Perez Force India 1:25.113 21 / 72
6. N. Rosberg Mercedes 1:25.186 46 / 130
7. J. Button McLaren 1:25.327 24 / 148
8. M. Verstappen Toro Rosso 1:25.710 28 / 30
9. P. Maldonado Lotus 1:28.272 22 / 36
WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING will be back on track for the first Grand Prix of the season in Melbourne, Australia.